Our WILD GALANGAL BLACK is a concoction of WILD GREATER GALANGAL RHIZOME with our WILD TEA. An aromatic and spicy magical potion which give a lot of calm and health.
FOREST PICK follows a rigorous and meticulous blending process, which is the method adopted for authentic Chinese Jasmine Tea. Unlike most blending which is done by mixing tea with dried materials, our blending is done with fresh GREATER GALANGAl RIHOZMES.
- Our WILD TEAs are blended with fresh Galangal rhizomes overnight in a basket (container) and separated the next day morning and the tea leaves are then sun dried.
- These process is repeated over several times in order to achieve the right mix
- This method of blending gives an infusion of fresh aromas which is more enjoyable than aroma infused through dried herbs or flowers.
- Also, this process avoid infusion of dried herbs/flowers while brewing the tea, as the dried herbs/flowers sometimes give unwanted taste and texture to the tea liquor.
We use BLACK TEA as the base material for this blend.
The health benefits of WILD BLACK TEA and the superlative properties of GREATER GALANGAL is something which is extraordinary and out of the world.
- Unlike estate teas which are commercially grown and produced, our Teas are naturally grown & produced in FOREST mountain.
- Very high in antioxidants, amino acids and other natural nutrients.
- Because it’s grown in WILD, the tea plant is more matured with deeper roots, lesser pollutants and hence richer in un-synthesized & natural nutrients.
- They are carefully hand crafted by mountain artisans, which makes the leaves more intact thereby retaining higher nutrients, aroma and flavor.
- Our products are FSSAI certified.
- Use 2-5 grams of tea leaves in 100 ml of hot water
- Use hot water at about 95 degree Celsius. Don’t not boil the tea leaves
- Brew the tea leaves for about 2-3 minutes in the hot water