It’s very clean and fresh in the mouth with a peculiar body which lingers for sometime. There is some level of astringency (depending on leaf-water ratio), however it doesn’t last long.
Tea Liquor Color
It’s clean and clear. The color of the tea liquor is bright yellowish-goldenish.
- Nutrients: Very high on NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT like POLYPHENOL – FLAVANOIDS (EGCG), CATECHINS and other natural nutrients like THEANINE, CAFFEINE & AMINO ACIDS . Green tea apart from being antioxidant is also anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogens & anti-radiation.
- More than ORGANIC: These plants have never seen any form of chemicals at any point in time. They are nurtured by nature, the bio-diversity of the forest mountains supply and provide all needed nutrients & resistant for the plant to grow.
- Pure & Natural: These plants are grown in remote wilderness of mountain forest far off from any economic activities. They are subjected to minimal man-made pollution. As pure & natural as one can get.
- 100+ Years Old Plants: These are plants which are fully grown trees. Most of them are more than 100+ years old. They have much deeper root system which absorb much more nutrients and important compounds from the mountain soil.
- Fully Hand Crafted: The tea are hand processed by artisans. Hence the tender tea leaves are more intact, it retains much more nutrients & important compounds than machine made teas.
- Our products are FSSAI certified.
- 1 cotton bag to 150 ml of hot water
- Use hot water at about 80-85 degree Celsius
- Do not boil the tea bag
- Brew the cotton bag for about a minute in the hot water
- Remove the cotton bag and enjoy