It’s has a peculiar body which lingers on the mouth for some time, which gives a whole new experience to the mouth and tongue. It’s not dry and also has a clean body. A slight bitter note but vanishes quickly. It also has a flickering sweet note but very mild.
Tea Liquor Color
It’s very clean and transparent. You’ll not find much sediments or floating particles in the tea liquor. The color of the tea liquor is deep copper red/golden red.
- Nutrients: High on thearubigins & theaflavin (antioxidant), carotenoids, amino acids, natural fibers, flavor Volatiles, theanine, Phenolic Acids & depsides, caffeine and other important compounds.
- More than ORGANIC: These plants have never seen any form of chemicals at any point in time. They are nurtured by nature, the bio-diversity of the forest mountains supply and provide all needed nutrients and resistant for the plant to grow.
- Pure & Natural: These plants are grown in remote wilderness of mountain forest, far off from any economic activities. They are subjected to minimal man-made pollutions. As pure & natural as one can get.
- 100+ Years Old Plant: These are plants which are fully grown trees. Most of them are more than 100+ years old. They have much deeper root system which absorb more nutrients and important compounds from the forest soil.
- Fully Hand Crafted: The tea are hand processed by artisans. The tender tea leaves are more intact, it retain more nutrients & important compounds than machine made teas.
- Our products are FSSAI certified.
- One bag to 150 ml of hot water
- Use hot water at about 95 degree Celsius
- Do not boil the cotton bag
- Brew the tea bag for about a minute in the hot water
- Remove the bag and enjoy